Twofour is an international media group and one of Britain’s fast growing creative agencies, specialising in creative communication.
Their Plymouth headquarters is an architecturally-designed building created to a modern, environmentally sustainable brief. Twofour also have offices in central London, USA and India.
Along with personnel, kettles, urns and filtered water chillers arrived. The resulting water systems proved messy, expensive and poor for Twofour’s carbon footprint.
Provide all staff with safe and reliable access to clean filtered boiling and chilled drinking water throughout the office, while taking environmentally responsible steps to minimise water and energy consumption.
Install Billi Quadra filtered drinking water systems, in Plymouth and central London. While Twofour were attracted to Quadra’s smart looks and stylish design, by investing in Billi water systems they achieved the following outcomes plus the bonus of instant boiling water:
- Health and Safety risk posed by urns and kettles eliminated;
- reduced waste by removing reliance on plastic water bottles;
- recovered office and storage space lost to previous equipment and water bottle holding;
- improved carbon footprint by reducing fuel used for water bottle delivery
- Quadra’s low energy use plus efficient water management.